Friday, September 30, 2011

UPDATE - BAD NEWS

The car went back to the paint shop in the beginning of September to have the hood reworked - I got the car back on Tuesday....to make the long sad story short - they ruined the paint on the front of the car, the rear quarter and got over-spray on everything (engine - even the oil pan, radiator, hood latch, wiring, rubber plugs, suspension, even the front wheel) - and they still didn't get the hood's stripe fixed.  So the next 'Step' is to disassemble the entire car and have it block sanded, repainted and re-detail all of the over-sprayed suspension and engine components....I will continue this blog where I left off - I'm shooting for January to re-start Step 66.
Drop me an email at sethcantrell@bigfoot.com if you care to know the ugly details....

Residual Stripe and Heavy Clearcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment